- Statistically analyse the information to which the users access in our website. The data collected may include the activity of the user’s browser when he/she visits us, the path that the users follow on our website, information of the visitor’s supplier of Internet services, the number of times that the users access the website and the behaviour of the users on our website (webpages visited, forms completed, etc.).
- Identify the users who visit us from an invitation of an associated website or a sponsored link.
You can obtain further information on Google Analytics at www.google.com/analytics/.
To monitor the data collection with analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can access tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
If you wish to receive additional information on the activity of the advertising companies on the Internet and on how to delete your data from the records of these companies, we recommend you to visit www.networkadvertising.org.
You can configure your browser so that it previously informs you of the possible installation of cookies. You can also opt for the cookies to be removed when you close the browser, the equipment or the device. You can find further information on how to do it at:
- For Firefox at support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer.
- For Chrome at support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647.
- For Explorer at windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- For Safari at support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES.
- For Safari for IOS at support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB.
- For Opera at help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html.