INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATION AWARD FOR THE BEST ORIGINAL ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN REC: INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY
Amount: 2500 euros (between 2 awards)
- The aim of this award is to incentivize the publication of high-quality original articles in REC: Interventional Cardiology.
- Two prizes, first and second, shall be awarded annually, and will not remain unawarded. First prize is 1 500 euros and second prize is 1 000 euros.
- All original articles published in a 2021 issue of REC: Interventional Cardiology will be eligible. Articles published as editorials, special articles, review articles, clinical cases, images in cardiology, or letters will not be eligible.
- The award will be allocated following deliberation and decision by the panel of judges, chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of REC: Interventional Cardiology and made up of the Associate Editors of the journal and the members of the board of directors of the Interventional Cardiology Association at the Spanish Society of Cardiology.
- The judges will evaluate the originality, the quality of the scientific methodology, the relevance, and the implications for clinical practice of the articles.
- The award will be announced and presented in a ceremony held at the 2022 Annual Meeting of the Interventional Cardiology Association at the Spanish Society of Cardiology.